From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] new guide layout and updated about and news - jan 10
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:22:06
1 Hi everyone,
2 I put a guide page together. Actually 4 versions of it. I centered the
3 jumppad and have versions with/without the #whygentoo and jumppad.
4 Please look them all over and give some feedback. I also put together a
5 different layout for the about page and the news page. I tested these
6 in IE6, opera, khtml, safari and gecko and so far so good. And of
7 course everything passes the w3c validator exept for the <form>
8 navigation javascript in the guide page. We can worry about that later.
11 links are here:
12 http://curtis119.no-ip.org/
13
14 Thanks everyone.