From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] Advertisement bar
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:06:59
Of course, we could establish guidelines to make the ads look more
integrated (i.e. recolored, etc.) to the site.  After all, if they looked
really out of place, then they may reduce the value for the advertisers
because visitors think they're a general annoyance.  I think advertiser
would understand this reasoning.  Just a thought from another perspective.