From: Chris Case <macguyvok@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:45:20
After going through everything, I've found that there is a slight color
problem with the handbook. On the five computers I have (mixture of LCD and
CRT) the yellow of the 'Important' blocks of text is almost completely
unreadable to me. I would think this is a problem for colorblind people as
well. I know it is for the visually impared people I've had looking at the
site. (Which, I will comment, they enjoy the current version much better
than previous incarnations. The Ads are still an issue, but I understand
it's out of your control.)

So, is there any other color that could be used? Even having a grey
background under the text would help... but I'm not sure how you'd want to
do this.... instead I'm just goint to point, and say, "Fix it!!" :-p ;-)

Christopher S. Case
SUNY Fredonia
Computer Science / Computer Engineering
(716) 785 - 5553(Cellphone)
"To err is human. To forgive, divine.
To fix mistakes, now that's an Engineer."

Subject Author
Re: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>