From: Chris Case <macguyvok@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:45:20
1 After going through everything, I've found that there is a slight color
2 problem with the handbook. On the five computers I have (mixture of LCD and
3 CRT) the yellow of the 'Important' blocks of text is almost completely
4 unreadable to me. I would think this is a problem for colorblind people as
5 well. I know it is for the visually impared people I've had looking at the
6 site. (Which, I will comment, they enjoy the current version much better
7 than previous incarnations. The Ads are still an issue, but I understand
8 it's out of your control.)
9
10 So, is there any other color that could be used? Even having a grey
11 background under the text would help... but I'm not sure how you'd want to
12 do this.... instead I'm just goint to point, and say, "Fix it!!" :-p ;-)
15 Christopher S. Case
16 SUNY Fredonia
17 Computer Science / Computer Engineering
18 macguyvok@×××××.com
19 (716) 785 - 5553(Cellphone)
21 "To err is human. To forgive, divine.
22 To fix mistakes, now that's an Engineer."