From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Cc: aaron@××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] about gentoo page layout
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 08:57:04
On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 05:26:36AM -0800, Michael Curtis Napier wrote:
> I started the layout for the about page. It, along with the about.css, > are attached (I don't have CVS access). I know the main.css style sheet > is going to be used for all pages so the changes I made can be merged > at a later date. I took out the Manage, Customize, etc bar for this > page. Should it be on all pages? I think it looks better without for > this page and all sub pages for that matter. Thoughts?
Same here; I believe those are meant for the index page only. I did see that you use the three menu-stacks on the bottom on the about page as well. Do you believe it's best to have these on all pages? I thought that was also for the main page only. Also, we might want to wait for Aaron's HTML code for the documentation; he has made such already (which was part of the redesign contest), see <>. Hopefully he can toss that in pretty soon (Aaron?), I haven't got an URL for that though. Nice work already Michael! Wkr, Sven Vermeulen Cc'd Aaron as I haven't heard of him yet, not sure he's already on the mailinglist. Aaron, if not, please subscribe by sending an e-mail to www-redesign-subscribe@g.o. TIA -- Documentation & PR project leader The Gentoo Project <<< >>>