From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 03:02:32
1 Xavier Neys wrote:
2 >
3 > Could you update the site with the current news items, news index,
4 > /doc/en/, /doc/fr/, missing files in /xsl/, /news/en/ (including GWNs)?
7 Done.
10 > I posted a few comments with screen caps at
11 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~neysx/wwwredesign/
14 I looked at your comments, some of the stuff was already fixed. Give me
15 a few days to look into the rest of it.
16
17 > Besides, is there any hope of using a background colour in <th> that
18 > allows to read <c> and <brite>?
19
20 I could use the same light greyish-purple that is the background for ads
21 and the jumppads and authors. That should show the <c> and <brite>
22 pretty well. What do you think?
23
24 > Is there any reason not to use HTML's <th> for our GuideXML's <th>? I
25 > never bothered to change the current site because I hoped this redesign
26 > would fix it.
30 I had <th> about 6 months ago and swift made me change it back, he was
31 afraid of backwards compatibility and I didn't feel like pushing the
32 issue at the time. I'll put it back to <th> again and see what he has to
33 say about it. Hopefully his concerns can be alleviated.
36 > Wkr,
39 www-redesign@g.o mailing list