From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 05:07:14
On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 09:12:22PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
> I'm still working on the handbook menu, anybody have any ideas? I'm > going to try the green arrows somehow or other unless someone can come > up with something better.
I deliberately didn't use images because the handbook is read by many using a console browser (links/lynx) since the document contains installation instructions (and no graphical browser is available during the installation). Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< >>>

Subject Author
Re: [www-redesign] status of Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>