From: Blackace <blackace@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Update of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:54:28
1 On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 01:40 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > If there are no more outstanding issues reported I will submit this
3 > current layout for approval.
4
5 This looks GOOD. For whatever it's worth, I fully support the changes
6 you've made.
7
8 Outstanding issues:
9
10 1. The primary nav ("About", "Get Gentoo", "Handbook", "Docs",
11 "Security", "Projects", "GWN") is shifted up such that the hover green
12 underlines are not aligned with the background.
13
14 2. On http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/list.xml the ads are still
15 shifted left leaving air between the right-hand side of the browser
16 window and the gray adbar background.
17
18 3. Also on http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/list.xml is there no way
19 to add separation to the various sections of links?
20
21 4. On http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/main/en/where.xml the line spacing
22 is wonky such that the underlines of links are overlapping the top of
23 the text on the next line. (this issue is also present in the chapter
24 listing of guide docs.
25
26 5. I still think the "Printer-friendly" graphic on guide docs looks
27 wrong next to the title...it would look better in the top-right corner
28 of the gray doc-info div.
29
30 http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=1&chap=2#doc_chap4_sect2
31 ^^ MAN! that looks good :)