From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] xsl update
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:11:10
Michael Curtis Napier wrote: [Wed May 11 2005, 10:25:29PM CDT]
Nice! Just one comment: do we really need the Documentation / Resources / Community stuff at the bottom of each page? I really like it at the bottom of the front page, since it's a good chunk of the actual content there (as long as we constrain news items to be few and brief on the front page), but I think it's just extra cruft at the bottom of the Projects page, etcetera. -g2boojum- -- Grant Goodyear Gentoo Developer g2boojum@g.o GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76

Subject Author
Re: [www-redesign] xsl update Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>