From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:23:15
Curtis Napier wrote:
> Xavier Neys wrote: > >> I posted a few comments with screen caps at >> > > I looked at your comments, some of the stuff was already fixed. Give me > a few days to look into the rest of it.
Take your time. I've noticed some changes indeed. Alignment on main page: changed and fixed, Titling: changed and *not* fixed The 3 title levels are still inconsistent: "4. Preparing the Disks" (OK) "4.a. Introduction to Block Devices" (looks like normal text) "Block Devices" (bolder, coloured, w/ coloured background)
Whatever colour, as long as it's readable. Maybe <ti> could also be more readable than they are at the moment. > neysx, do you see any technical bugs that need to be fixed (other than > the stuff you linked to in your previous mail)? Outdated translation warnings do not seem to work: Links to GWN RSS feeds are not properly displayed: > ... and an email to the docs-team icon added. Very bad idea, at least the address is. docs-team is an alias that should only be used by bugzilla to notify GDP members. GDP is not going to maintain the site itself, GDP definitely does not want to be mailed about any issues outside of /doc/* Use an appropriate address or none at all. FYI, some of us probably move mails to docs-team that do not come from bugzilla straight to /dev/null. At least I do :) > ramereth, swift and klieber: what do you think? I would like to have > this site up and running before christmas, is that feasible? Doing important changes when some (many?) guys are less available or away for holidays might not be a very good idea. Cheers, -- / Xavier Neys \_ Gentoo Documentation Project / French & Internationalisation Lead \ /\ -- www-redesign@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [www-redesign] status of Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>