From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] headsup: portage-2.3.2 is available
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 03:35:42
1 Very nice Fabian,
2
3 Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> writes:
4
5 > I've just committed portage-2.3.2 to the tree. It seems to work fine(tm)
6 > sofar. One thing that will affect devs is that repoman is now shipped
7 > separately. You will have to emerge app-portage/repoman. Beware that
8 > this version of repoman does NOT come from the prefix branch of portage,
9 > e.g. it is exactly the same version as gx86 uses. I've successfully
10 > committed some packages with it, and found no problems, I consider this
11 > a GOOD thing ;)
12
13 Does that mean the prefix branch of portage is eventually merged into
14 master?
15
16 Benda