From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] upgrading packages with EAPI=prefix 1?
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:20:11
1 On 17-04-2009 22:06:41 +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > > Should we provide some docs somewhere about this?
3 >
4 > We can, however, I fear that within not too much time, the last hybrid
5 > version of portage will have to go, as I can't generate a manifest for
6 > it any more. This means there's no way to do it like you did here, for
7 > people that need. Our only alternative is cleaning up environment.bz2,
8 > I'm affraid.
9
10 portage-2.2.00.13369 does more efforts to convert the vdb. I hope this
11 solves the EAPI warnings and also this problem for Interix.
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level