From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] readline ebuild problem
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:35:28
1 On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 09:13 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
2
3 > > Eventually, sys-devel/libperl should generally be package.masked for
4 > > FreeMiNT (as 'irrelevant', lol), or at least install nothing.
5 >
6 > I did try that a while ago, but it threw up lots of horrible problems
7 > with DEPEND/RDEPEND. So what's the correct way to package.masked this to
8 > install nothing ??
9
10 You could either package.provide it, or in the ebuild just 'return 0' in
11 src_unpack(), src_compile() and src_install().
12
13 I'm not sure which one is more obvious, even with appropriate comments.
14
15 /haubi/
16 --
17 Michael Haubenwallner