From: "W. Trevor King" <wking@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: Prefix on a Gentoo host: sharing the Portage tree
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 03:05:18
1 On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:20:22AM -0500, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:09 AM, W. Trevor King <wking@×××××××.us> wrote:
3 > > Also, in Jeremy's bootstrap-gentoo post [1], I think you need…
4 >
5 > …
6 > However, that guide isn't for people that aren't deeply involved
7 > with Gentoo Linux development, hence the warnings at the top, so
8 > please don't complain about it.
9
10 I was suggesting, not complaining ;). That guide is the only
11 collection of hints I've found for running Prefix on a Gentoo host, so
12 thanks for putting it out there.
15 This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org).
16 For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy