From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Best Practice in Adopting New Ebuilds in Prefix
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:13:19
Dear Zac,

Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> writes:

> This is totally unnecessary, since you can use > $EPREFIX/etc/portage/package.accept_keywords for these.
Ah-ha, from GLEP22[1], e.g. ~amd64 is a default to ~amd64-linux. Why don't we just treat these reasonable defauls as equal in the portage? I see bugs (and submit myself) in bugzilla to add keywords as ~amd64-linux when there is already ~amd64. Wondering the motivation of doing it explicitly.
O, I would give it a try. Regards, Benda 1. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0022.html -- XU Benda Research Center for Neutrino Science Tohoku University JAPAN http://www.awa.tohoku.ac.jp/~benda