From: ionut cucu <cuciferus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: KDE 4.0.4 upgrade, sort of.
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 06:37:08
1 On Sat, 31 May 2008 00:17:55 +0200
2 "Hemmann, Volker Armin" <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > On Freitag, 30. Mai 2008, David Leverton wrote:
5 > > On Friday 30 May 2008 22:10:00 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
6 > > > On Freitag, 30. Mai 2008, David Leverton wrote:
7 > > > oh really?
8 > > >
9 > > > I don't think so.
10 > >
11 > > You also "think" that
12 > > * it's Paludis's fault that the maintainers of some of the overlays
13 > > I use chose to commit eclasses with the same names as those in the
14 > > tree
15 > > * package.mask syntax, that I explicitly stated was supported by
16 > > Portage when I first mentioned it, is invalid
17 > >
18 > > Please forgive me if I don't find your li^W"opinions" very
19 > > compelling.
20 >
21 > you just call me liar - but you do nothing to prove that. On the mean
22 > time, I gave you some links.
23 >
24 > So, in my opinion, you are just a pro-paludis troll.
25 >
26 > And from what I can see, trolls are the prefered audience and power
27 > behind paludis.
28 Here you're doing it again. Dude you're personal, stop offending
29 people, should you wanna make a point you're doing it all wrong:
30 give numbers, links, ideas, benchamrks, facts and stop offending
31 people!!
32 --
33 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list