From: Jordi Molina <warp3r@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Cedega running programs on fat32 partition
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:47:19
Hi Brett,

Normally, as said by transgaming support and in the FAQs for cedega,
you can have issues running games from a non ext/reiserfs partition.

I can tell you from my experience that most of the games fails to run
in cedega when running them from a fat32/ntfs volume.

What I do now is run only in windows (so have only installed in
fat32/ntfs) the games that can only run in windows (luckily i have
only one: Lineage2) and leave the rest installed through cedega. Is
easier for me and I know I only need windows for one thing.

Hope it helps

Jordi