From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] How to run a divx file?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:07:16
1 On Thursday 22 May 2008, Mark Haney wrote:
2 > Paul Stear wrote:
3 > > Hi all,
4 > > I have a divx video file but can't seem to get it to run, the players
5 > > state :-
6 > > The content of this media file is blocked. It seems like you are not
7 > > using the right media player to play this file.
8 > > You should visit http://divxmovienow.com.
9 > > Does this mean that gentoo has no player that can run divx files?
10
11 <snip>
12 It seems that I have my facts wrong the file extension is HDV.XviD.avi --
13 Can I play this on gentoo?
14 Paul
15 --
16 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
17 --
18 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list