From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Gentoo AMD64 + Xen + Ati drivers
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 14:35:12
1 this xf86-video-ati should have it work. see airlied blog
2 http://airlied.livejournal.com/ and google around xorg a little to have this
3 confirmed (thi should be on of the latest release 6.7.196-r1).
4 radeon-hd instead doesn't have 2d or 3d support, so you could only use it
5 for the eventual base system without xorg fancies for xen. i don't think
6 that for now it's an option for everyday use.
7 well, as for the domains, i'd say: let the base domain hanlde hw and bridge
8 it to the other domains. after that every single domain would be indipendent
9 from the other and so if one display goes mad you won't have problems with
10 the other one.
11