From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Re: Tcp transfer has a pause every few seconds
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 07:31:06
P.V.Anthony posted <43697D63.5060508@×××××××××××.sg>, excerpted below,  on
Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:00:51 +0800:

> You are right. Just installed gentoo kernel 2.6.14 and xfs do not have any > problems. Need to do more test to confirm. > > I was looking at the change log for kernel 2.6.14 and there seems to be many > entries for xfs. Maybe they solved some problems.
Very glad it seems fixed, and thanks for the feedback! -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list