From: "Florian D." <flockmock@×××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kile wizard only works when root
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:24:17
1 Gavin Seddon wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > For my text processing I prefer Latech so Kile is a 'god-send'.
4 > However, it works but when I try to use wizard>quick start the prog.
5 > crashes with a 'sigsegv' error. This doesn;t happen when I'm su. Is
6 > there a way of making kile think all users are su? I have contacted the
7 > maintainers. They haven't helped.
8 > Gavin.
9 hi,
10 the wizard(kile-1.8.1-r1) is working for me (non-root), so your problem
11 should have another reason.
12 (but apart from that, I find it more comfortable to take a template .tex
13 file to begin with and not to rely on a wizard like this)
14
15 cheers, f
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list