From: Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kile wizard only works when root[fixed]
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 12:09:57
1 Quite right, I haven't used the Wizard yet but like things to be worling
2 since more 'things' may crop-up. I started Kile from a terminal and
3 found,
4 'kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers : servicetype
5 ThumbCreator not found
6 kdecore (KAction): WARNING:
7 KActionCollection::KActionCollection( QObject *parent, const char *name,
8 KInstance *instance )
9 KCrash: Application 'kile' crashing...
10 Unable to start Dr. Konqi'
11 Drkonqi is merged and I am in 'wheel'
12 Thanks. Everything else seems ok so I will leave this Q?
13 Gavin.