From: Paolo Ripamonti <paolo.ripamonti@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: amd64 and kernel configuration
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:33:01
1 On 7/27/05, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2
3 > A likely more effective method of at least confirming whether there is
4 > such a thing, if you don't already know where it is, would be to
5 > view/pager/edit the .config file, since that puts it in flat format,
6 > meaning you just have to go down the list, rather than browsing thru all
7 > that nesting...
8 > <snip>
9 O'course I've browsed all only because I was searching for that little
10 stupid pcspeaker module that has recently been moved in a new gracious
11 position I nevere remember, and while surfing I noticed no ht... (I'm
12 not so masochistic ;-) )
13 But me too, I must absolutely thanks all of you guys for this really
14 interesting thread!
15 This is the moment when you love even the word mailing-list!
16 Cheers!
19 Paolo Ripamonti
20 e-mail paolo.ripamonti@×××××.com
21 web-site http://paoloripamonti.too.it
22 ### To err is human, to moo bovine! ###
25 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list