From: David Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: how to build xen kernel with genkernel 3.4.10?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 00:59:23
1 Thank you. I really did make initramfs my self before, but since we
2 have genkernel, I did not make it myself for a long time. And other
3 reason I want to use genkernel rather than do it myself is that I do
4 not have physical access to that server, I control it through SSH. So,
5 if I failed...I need to make a trip ;(. Anyway, I think it is a good
6 time to learn how to make initramfs again ;).