From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: btrfs Was: Soliciting new RAID ideas
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:59:29
1 On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de> wrote:
2 > Am Thu, 29 May 2014 06:41:14 +0000 (UTC)
3 > schrieb Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>:
4 >> Thanks. I was on the user list for a short time back in 2004 when I
5 >> first started with gentoo, but back then it was mostly x86, while my
6 >> interest was amd64, and the amd64 list was active enough back then that I
7 >> didn't really feel the need for the mostly x86 user list, so I
8 >> unsubscribed and never got around to subscribing again, when the amd64
9 >> list traffic mostly dried up. But if it'll help people there... go right
10 >> ahead and link or repost.
11 >
12 > I ended up simply forwarding it, as opposed to bumping my inactive thread.
13
14 When was the last time we actually had an amd64-specific discussion on
15 this list? Part of me wonders if the list ought to be retired. It
16 made a lot more sense back when amd64 was fairly experimental and
17 prone to fairly unique issues. I deleted my 32-bit chroot some time
18 ago.
19
20 Rich