From: Bob Sanders <rsanders@×××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] cpufreq, cpudyn, and AMD Turion 64
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 14:42:45
Sergio Polini, mused, then expounded:
> As to the my HP dv5000 (AMD Turion 64), I configured cpufreq in my
Perhaps you should look at a dynamic scheduling daemon? something like powernowd - * sys-power/powernowd Latest version available: 0.90 Latest version installed: 0.90 Size of downloaded files: 26 kB Homepage: http://www.deater.net/john/powernowd.html http://n-dimensional.de/projects/cpufreq/ Description: Daemon to control the speed and voltage of CPUs License: GPL-2 I use it on both my 2P Opteron workstation and my Pentium M laptop. Bob - -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list