From: Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa <joaquim.uchoa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] GCC 4 CFLAGS
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:13:39
1 Hi, I'm using ~amd64. And last month eselect -compiler was removed from
2 my portage base, due several bugs. I can't install it, the systems returned to
3 gcc-config. I was having several problems before this occurs with compiling some
4 programs. The problems was solved with gcc-config.
5
6 So, I recommend to use gcc-config, until eselect-compiler gains more stability.