From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] GCC 4 CFLAGS
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:22:03
1 On Monday 25 September 2006 15:10, Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa wrote:
2 > Hi, I'm using ~amd64. And last month eselect -compiler was removed from
3 > my portage base, due several bugs. I can't install it, the systems
4 > returned to gcc-config. I was having several problems before this occurs
5 > with compiling some programs. The problems was solved with gcc-config.
6 >
7 > So, I recommend to use gcc-config, until eselect-compiler gains more
8 > stability.
9
10 Ah, now that might explain a few things. I've recovered my backup and
11 pondering the best way to upgrade GCC from 3.4.4 to 4.1.1 - without blowing
12 the compiler away altogether. Thanks for the advice.
15 Rgds
16 Peter
17 --
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list