From: Christoph Mende <ch.mende@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Boot time font size question
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:33:04
1 Framebuffers only affect the virtual terminals (ttys, or as you call it,
2 main console)
3
4 2006/9/22, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
5 >
6 > Thanks Christoph. I'll go check that out.
7 >
8 > Does the vesafb have any impact on my current X environment or is is
9 > it something that only effects the main console?
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > Mark
13 >