From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Boot time font size question
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:56:17
1 Thanks!
2
3 On 9/22/06, Christoph Mende <ch.mende@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > Framebuffers only affect the virtual terminals (ttys, or as you call it,
5 > main console)
8 > 2006/9/22, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
9 > > Thanks Christoph. I'll go check that out.
10 > >
11 > > Does the vesafb have any impact on my current X environment or is is
12 > > it something that only effects the main console?
13 > >
14 > > Thanks,
15 > > Mark
16 > >