From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Still unable to unmask KDE4.1.2
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:15:35
1 Well, after 2 weeks of fumbling and fidgeting, I still am unable to
2 unmask KDE4.1.2. I really do not know now where to go from this point.
3 Here's what I"ve done.
4
5 I've removed all KDE4.0.X packages.
6
7 I've keyworded the KDE:4 packages (per the documentation) and I still do
8 not see any KDE4.1.2 packages listed in emerge -upD world.
9
10 I thought, at one time that I needed to also unmask the KDE4.1.2 files
11 since I"m not running ~amd64, but that didn't change anything.
12
13 I'm at a complete loss for where to go now.
16 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
17 quadraturae circuli
18
19 Mark Haney
20 Sr. Systems Administrator
21 ERC Broadband
22 (828) 350-2415
23
24 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support