From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: KDE 4.0.4 upgrade, sort of.
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 00:17:52
1 On Sunday 01 June 2008 00:54:19 Duncan wrote:
2 > I don't have a particular dog in this fight, but that's not the same
3 > thing.
4
5 The point is that our little friend was gloating about how pkgcore has such a
6 cool feature and paludis has nothing like it, when in fact paludis has
7 something far better.
8
9 > I did see the log where the --skipfirst functionality request was called
10 > stupid. I never quite understood why.
11
12 Assuming you mean the log that I think you mean, that person was called stupid
13 due to
14
15 (zhllg) mlangc, actually i use this script to update the system: "sudo
16 emerge -tauvDN world || until sudo emerge --resume --skipfirst; do sudo
17 emerge --resume --skipfirst; done
18
19 I hope you understand what's wrong with that.
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list