From: Martin Bergstrand <martin@××××××××××.us>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] amd64 (arch) specific useflags.
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:58:04
1 I suppose that this question is slightly off topic here since it doesn't
2 pertaion only to amd64 but different architectures in genereal.
3
4 However amd64 is where I'm having my problem so here goes:
5
6 How can I enable a USE flag, that is not available for amd64 for testing
7 purposes?
8
9 In my case I want to experiment with the sybase/sybase-ct use flags so that I
10 can build the sybase functions for PHP5.
11 For some reason it has been decided that sybase doesn't run on amd64 so the
12 use flags have been disabled (even though 1, there is a version of sybase ASE
13 for amd64 and 2, freeTDS runs on amd64 and can connect to sybase servers
14 running on different machines).
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list