From: Jonathan Schaeffer <joschaeffer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Internal Card Reader detection [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:30:16
1 Well, I let this problem aside for a while. But my card reader works
2 pretty well now.
3
4 I compiled usb_core, usb_ohci, usb_storage as module and this way,
5 lsusb reports about my card reader.
6
7 great.
8
9 Jo
10
11 2005/6/20, Jonathan Schaeffer <joschaeffer@×××××.com>:
12 > Hi all,
13 >
14 > this could be off topic on this list, sorry if you think so.
15 >
16 > It's about my card reader (8 in 1 Flash, SD etc.) buit-in on my shuttle
17 > SN85G4 V3 box , and my unability to make it work with my Gentoo.
20 > It worked out of the box with Ubuntu, so I know it's feasable but I was
21 > really unable to find any doc about this feature.
22 >
23 > The Specs of the box
24 > (http://www.shuttle.com/share/product_data/spec/SN85G4_V3_DM.pdf) says
25 > it's USB2.0 interface, but, having USB mass storage working (I can plug
26 > my camera through USB), dmesg doesn't show anything when I insert some
27 > card in the reader.
28 >
29 > If someone knows about this, I'd be gratefull for the help :)
30 >
31 > PS : Of course, it's an amd64 box, so it's not as off topic as it seems...
39 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list