From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Hard drive (installation)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:59:05
1 On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Henry W. Peters <hwpeters@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have not seen a desktop computer that didn't have at least one expansion
3 > bay (not that I've seen that many)... but apparently this HP Pavillion
4 > 500-046 does not. & I really had to dig to find out (the hard way).
5
6 You could remove the 3.5" drive and put in a bracket that holds two
7 2.5" drives in a single 3.5" slot. Then you could put in a pair of
8 SSDs or an SSD and a laptop hard drive. Or remove the optical drive
9 and do the same thing there.