From: Matt Randolph <mattr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: file type not allowed in /usr/lib
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:34:43
1 Matt Randolph wrote:
2
3 > Simon Stelling wrote:
6 >> First, I didn't really want to offend you, although I have to admit
7 >> that a few statements were rather harsh. I didn't feel offended, and
8 >> I know you didn't want to say my answer was incompetent. However, if
9 >> I *were* the questioner, I'd feel offended, since I don't need
10 >> everything explained twice, and if I don't get it, I ask further
11 >> questions. Generally explaining it a second time somehow implies that
12 >> I didn't get it the first time, but perhaps that's just me.
15 Simon Stelling wrote:
18 > Just a personal note on this: What's the point in repeating
19 > everything? You only bore people with it. I think we can assume that
20 > the original poster either gets it the first time, or he'll surely ask
21 > again and give details about what he didn't understand.
22 >
23 Oops! I meant to quote you when you said it the first time.
27 "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate" - W. of O.
30 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list