From: Ian McCulloch <ianmcc@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: How To Play WMV (thread drift - slaveryware)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:11:16
1 On Sat, 30 Sep 2006, Martin Bergstrand wrote:
2
3 > Hey guys, this is an interesting debate, but could we please do it someplace
4 > else? On the forums for example, that way the subscribers of this list don't
5 > have to wake up to 50+ new off-topic messages from this list.
6
7 I agree completely - it would be interesting to see the subscriber stats
8 for this list; I wouldn't be surprised if it has dropped substantially in
9 the last couple of days. Certainly if this continues for any longer it
10 WILL, me included. It isn't that its an uninteresting topic, but it is
11 COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC!
12
13 Ian McCulloch
14 --