From: Denis Solaro <dsolaro@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Amarok plugin problem
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 05:23:24
1 On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:54:24 -0500
2 Richard Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
5 > I've been having this problem for a while now - I've been avoiding
6 > Amarok as a result. Not sure what the cause is, and I haven't had much
7 > luck searching for the issue online.
8
9 And amarok is not your light program either. I have seen trading systems deployed in banks that used less memory and CPU time. Audacious is neat, it's small, doesn't need a cluster of mysql databases and a Sun Enterprise server to run.
13 Saliva causes cancer, but only if swallowed in small amounts over a long
14 period of time.
15 -- George Carlin
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list