From: Joe Menola <menola@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: How To Play WMV (thread drift - slaveryware)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:54:55
1 On Saturday 30 September 2006 3:38 pm, Bob Young wrote:
2 > Uhhhh.....if you have some desire to discuss the "original topic" is
3 > there something that prevents you from either replying to a message
4 > without the OT warning in the subject line, or posting a new message
5 > with a subject indicating what you want to talk about?
6
7 Uhhh, no there isn't. Nor is there anything preventing someone from attaching
8 a reply to your rambling.
9 This thread was high-jacked, and now the burden should move to those who post
10 according the rules?
11 I'm finished contributing to the mess...feel free to break the rules, I'll
12 work around it.
13 --
14 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list