From: Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Cc: redhatter@g.o, Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-au] Meetup tomorrow or Wednesday
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:32:59
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:22:07 +1000
Stuart Longland <redhatter@g.o> wrote:
> This was the plan, until we heard via the gentoo-core mailing list that > Shyam Mani... was coming out from India, and would be stopping over in > Brisbane for a few days... in which case, it suddenly becomes much more > worthwhile. > > Now time is short... Shyam heads to Melbourne on Wednesday IIRC (If > that's wrong, please correct me), what are people's thoughts on having a > small gathering over at South-Bank so we can at least get to meet each > other in person.
What do you have in mind? Bring or buy food?
> > Thus, I ask... Who is available when? I'm thinking around midday, > early afternoon tomorrow would be the preferable time. I can make it at > any time practically, although I'm not a morning person myself.
So, I could meet up with you or play around with the old PIII I plan on turning into a server... hmmm... And yes, mornings are bad. Wednesday arvo is also good for me (better, in fact, since I'll be in town anyway). -- Ivan Lazar Miljenovic Ivan.Miljenovic@×××××.com IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com