From: Stuart Longland <redhatter@g.o>
To: gentoo-au@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-au] [BRISBANE] Get-together, Wednesday , 22nd January at 2:00PM
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:33:02
Hi All,
	I've been in contact with Shyam Mani and Ivan Miljenovic and have
organised our get-together.

	This is short notice, and as I said earlier, for those who can't make
it... we'll have another in February for those who miss out on this one.

*Meeting Place:*
	We will be meeting you outside the South Bank Theatre (formerly the
IMAX theatre) -- from there, we'll move over to where the main eateries
are for lunch.

*Time:*
	Around 2:00PM... slightly later, as Ivan and I will be meeting up with
Shyam earlier so we can stash his luggage in a secure location.

	We'll probably finish up around 4... but there are no definite times.

*Contact:*
	I can be contacted on 0439 890 891.  If I'm at home, I may not hear the
mobile ring (we get rubbish reception here in The Gap) in which case,
you should contact me at home, on 3300 4047.

Regards,
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter)              .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer  '.'` :

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.