From: "Ignacio Arqué-Latour" <ignacio.arquelatour@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:03:22
1 Martin,
2
3 I have to say that Portage is inspired in Ports, but is better than his
4 father :) because is consistent thrugh all packages.
5 As an example, you cant set all the flags you want to configure in a
6 package, is hard to find ten packages in a raw where you can run a *make
7 config*.
8
9 -- Ignacio
12 Hello,
13
14 On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 08:55:12AM +1000 or thereabouts, Ot Ratsaphong