From: Alex Unleashed <unledev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-bsd] G/FBSD TCP Troubles
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:04:19
1 On 3/19/07, Nathan Smith <ndansmith@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > So anyhow, I am making due, but it is a frustrating problem to say the
5 > least. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :-)
8 I would start capturing a reasonable amount of network traffic showing
9 normal and error conditions, if at all possible on both ends to confirm
10 there's nothing wrong with some machine within the path. FWIW, I recall
11 hearing people having problems with FreeBSD's SACK in the past, though that
12 should be fixed by now. Anyway, you have good hints on how to approach a
13 closer analysis in this mail thread:
14 http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2006-December/012830.html
15
16 Alex