From: Luis Flores soberon <lmflores78@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] All over again
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:57:26
1 I want to thank Chris for his patience and support.... I now have a bootable
2 LiveCD wich is a great step in the development of my project.
3
4 It does everything fine, but when it chroot, it doesn't create the devices
5 /dev/cdrom or /dev/sda (my hd is sata). Why is that???
6 Am i missing something in my kernel configuration.
7 It has udev and coldplug in my livecd-satge1.spec.
8 The original LiveCd does detect my hard drive and creates /dev/sda...
9
10 What could it be???
14 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list