From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Wiki document
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:49:02
1 On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 10:55 -0400, Caleb Cushing wrote:
2 > finally someone is writing documentation? for something this year?
3 > <sarcasm>I thought docs were on hold for 06?</sarcasm> know if portage
4 > docs will be updated too? sorry for the sarcasm... I just think some
5 > things that should have been documented weren't. catalyst not
6 > necessarily one of those things although a bit more would have been
7 > nice...
8
9 You know, was there really a point in this?
10
11 I'm a volunteer. I spend about 40 hours a week working on Gentoo stuff,
12 besides my normal 40 hour a week job. You're complaining because what I
13 volunteer on wasn't done to your satisfaction? Seriously, keep this
14 kind of opinion to yourself. I don't care to hear it, and it doesn't
15 contribute anything to the conversation.
16
17 What did *you* do to help get documentation done?
20 Chris Gianelloni
21 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
22 x86 Architecture Team
23 Games - Developer