From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Wiki document
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:56:12
1 finally someone is writing documentation? for something this year?
2 <sarcasm>I thought docs were on hold for 06?</sarcasm> know if portage docs
3 will be updated too? sorry for the sarcasm... I just think some things that
4 should have been documented weren't. catalyst not necessarily one of those
5 things although a bit more would have been nice...
6