From: Robert Paskowitz <rpaskowitz@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Success!! Keymaps ...
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:13:57
1 You would need to edit the linuxrc. This file is found in
2 /usr/share/genkernel/generic/ but modifying the one on the host system
3 would not do the trick. Instead, you'd need to untar the genkernel
4 sources, modify is there, and retar. Then, you need to modify the file
5 size and md5sum inside your snapshot.
6
7 Robert
8
9 > Is there a way of making it not ask at all?
10 >