From: James Dio <jim-list@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Success!! Keymaps ...
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:55:44
1 Thanks!
2 Another problem now, in my long list of packages to emerge somehow xorg
3 popped in there and i really dont want X on my livecd, i have -X as use
4 (i'm doing stage 1 of livecd) and this is my emerge --tree -v output of
5 all of the packages when i chroot into the new livecd (or as far as it
6 got until i ctrlC when i saw xorg downloading.
7
8 http://jim.psunit.com:989/~jim/packagestemp
9
10 and the stage1 file: