From: Mikey <mikey@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd-functions.sh and nvidia
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:58:12
1 On Tuesday 13 December 2005 12:42, Chris Gianelloni spammed:
2
3 > Again, this really isn't the place, as such things belong in a bug
4 > report. However, there's no need for a report since it has already been
5 > resolved. I apologize for being short, I just hate having to repeat
6 > myself when this "conversation" is completely superfluous had attention
7 > been paid to what I originally responded.
8
9 Allrighty then.
10
11 I have another topic.
12
13 I have used catalyst-2.0_rc8 to create stage2/stage3 tarballs, originally
14 using stage1-x86-2005.r-r1.tar.bz2 as the seed. When I attempt to create a
15 stage1 from the resulting stage3, the glibc build bombs when looking for
16 the linux headers. I noticed that linux headers are not present in the
17 stage1root. Is this a bug, expected, a probable error on my part?