From: Alexandre Racine <Alexandre.Racine@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-cluster] cfengine with emerge...
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:53:06
1 Thanks, I am looking at it. It look like the latest version has
2 integrated this module. So you can add one line and after that simply do
3 a "action=install". I did not try it yet, but I am getting there J
7 http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#PortageInstallComma
8 nd
12 Thanks for the hint.
16 Alexandre Racine
17
18 alexandre.racine@×××××.org
19
20 514-461-1300 poste 3304
24 From: Daniel van Ham Colchete [mailto:daniel.colchete@×××××.com]
25 Sent: 14 juillet 2008 12:46
26 To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
27 Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] cfengine with emerge...
31 Alexandre,
32
33 I'm using cfengine with it. There is a module called "cfportage" (it's
34 at /var/cfengine/modules) that will define a class if you don't have a
35 package installed or if you have an older version. If the class defined
36 I'll do a shell command to install it.
37
38 I'm also using catalyst to automate the building, I also have a standard
39 Gentoo replicas on all my servers.
40
41 I just all my servers last week (new catalyst build), so I lost my
42 cfengine scripts. Otherwise I would post them here.
43
44 If you find a better way of doing it (like installing without a shell
45 script) please let me know.
46
47 Best,
48 Daniel
49
50 On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Alexandre Racine