From: Daniel van Ham Colchete <daniel.colchete@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] cfengine with emerge...
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:46:15
1 Alexandre,
2
3 I'm using cfengine with it. There is a module called "cfportage" (it's at
4 /var/cfengine/modules) that will define a class if you don't have a package
5 installed or if you have an older version. If the class defined I'll do a
6 shell command to install it.
7
8 I'm also using catalyst to automate the building, I also have a standard
9 Gentoo replicas on all my servers.
10
11 I just all my servers last week (new catalyst build), so I lost my cfengine
12 scripts. Otherwise I would post them here.
13
14 If you find a better way of doing it (like installing without a shell
15 script) please let me know.
16
17 Best,
18 Daniel
19
20 On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Alexandre Racine <